Customer Care Representative
Staffing Partners is looking for a Customer Care Representative for their client in the Bloomington area. This is a permanent opportunity with a great manufacturing company with potential for growth! Excellent benefits and great work/life balance. The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for addressing customer inquiries regarding product/service questions.
Interaction with Internal and External Customers:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with internal and external customers, working to establish a positive rapport with every interaction.
- Ensure Salesforce.com (SFDC) utilization is in compliance with expectations.
- Update customer/account information in SFDC during and after each call
- Respond and manage website leads in SFDC
- Generate quotes using SFDC
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting corrective action; following up to ensure resolution.
- Respond to customers inquirers within the established response time.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing tasks to the agreed upon on timeframe
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse or logistics personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
- Works as liaison between production, sales and the customer after the order is entered into Epicor by sales.
- Updating any changes on all purchase order information once the order has been entered into the Epicor system.
- Assist with Audits
- Handle and process returns, initiating a Return Material Authorization (RMA) in accordance with established procedures.
- Processing all customer adjustments/debit memos or expenses related to warranty.
- As needed, handle product recall situations and manage the related communications to customers regarding technical service requirements.
- Arrange installation services to support new product installations & refurbishments and field work related to product warranty matters.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for installers. Help develop travel report and process expenses.
- Answer product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Provide assistance in after sales service as required.
- Assist in product research as requested.
- Develop competencies and processes required to effectively perform the following:
- Create customers solutions ensuring the customer’s needs are addressed within budget and maintaining a positive impact on the bottom line
- Work with Sales Managers and Engineering staff to maintain product knowledge
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Self-motivate to achieve objectives beyond expectations.
Revenue Generating Performance
- Generate revenue growth through achievement of performance objectives, such as:
- Sales performance objectives, i.e., achieving or exceeding parts forecast
- Computes price, discount, commission, and shipping charges on parts orders.
- Processes parts orders in Epicor, assigning ship dates, appropriate information for invoicing, production, shipping and bills of lading.
- Use Salesforce.com, effectively to ensure accurate lead management.
- Ability to multitask, reacting. quickly and calmly to unexpected Attentiveness, ability to listen effectively and provide feedback.
- Ability to position communication using positive language.
- Willingness to improve, receptive to feedback.
- Collaboration, ability to work productively with others to create positive outcomes/solutions.
- Effective negotiation skills with the ability to communicate across all customer levels.
- Excellent written skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.