Sr Admin Assistant | Essentials
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Keeping one of the most loved and recognized brands at the top of its game is no small task. It takes the talent and vision of a world class Administrative Support organization. We are strategic partners who balance the goals of the business with the needs of individuals and teams. We embody the very best of Target: new ideas, resourcefulness, quick and precise execution, creativity, professionalism and a fun and positive team culture. Do you pride yourself on building deep and broad relationships? Can you learn the nuances of a large, multifaceted business? Are you skilled at anticipating challenges and proposing solutions for your leader and team? Have you mastered the arts of organization, communication and collaboration? If so, you will be a key player in an organization that positively impact thousands of people who love to shop and work at Target.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you'll support multiple leaders and demonstrate a keen ability to think critically in a fast-paced environment. Here, you're an extension of your leader, complementing their work style while upholding Target's values and demonstrating the utmost poise, professionalism and leadership. You'll offer a level of service that goes above and beyond the basics. You'll successfully manage multiple priorities and processes while staying up to date on an ever-changing retail marketplace. Bring your ability to anticipate your leaders' needs and proactively solve problems before they arise. Confidentiality, flexibility and exceptional time management will be key to keeping things running smoothly. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business need.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
- Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
- Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
- High attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office preferred
- Four-year degree preferred