Nurses: Join an Eight-time Top Workplace!
Come work for a Top Workplace! Get a glimpse of what life is like when you work at PHS.
Everyone at Pediatric Home Service, whatever the job description, contributes to making a big difference in the lives of hundreds of children by helping them to thrive at home. They’ll all tell you these extraordinary kiddos make a big difference in their lives, too.
- Make a difference in patients’ lives
- Put your RN or LPN licensure to good use
- You stay, we pay: $3,000 bonus at 2,000 hours worked, after that $3,000 for every 1,000 hours worked
- Thorough, hands-on training before ever administering patient care
- FREE CEU training and events
- Paid time off, holiday pay + 401K 1:1 patient care with the ability to form meaningful relationships
- Health & Dental Insurance + Health Reimbursement Account
- Tuition reimbursement
A job that makes a difference Every single day, home care nurses at Pediatric Home Service make a difference in the lives of Minnesota’s most complex pediatric patients by helping them thrive at home. Whether you are an RN or an LPN, you can develop your nursing skills and career, while working with a mission-oriented company that has a culture of teamwork, community, and unmatched excellence.
PHS is now hiring RNs and LPNs in the Twin Cities metro area and Mankato/Winnebago
Home care nurses can now qualify for loan forgiveness from student loans. For more information click here.
Apply for Nurses: Join an Eight-time Top Workplace!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly