Landscape Quality Supervisor
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Our employees have voted us a Top Workplace for two years in a row!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures quality of final product on landscape installations on a day to day basis through project supervision, crew training and development
- Help crews prepare for their day and depart on time in the mornings
- Monitor care and maintenance of landscaping inventory;
- Communicate and coordinate with management, supervisors, and crew members effectively
- Assist with landscape installations during experience shortages
- Assist in material delivery to satisfy on-site demands
- Perform on-site walkthroughs to ensure integrity, quality standards, and cleanliness
- Ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with CurbSide’s Safety and Health Program, assist Landscape Manager in enforcing crew safety
- Operate field management software
- Make sure vehicles are well kept (meaning clean out at the end of every day) and in DOT compliance
- Respect and adhere to all company policies
- Oversee the project quality, safety, and keep productivity at a maximum
- Maintain working knowledge of landscape industry practices, equipment, and tools
- Retaining a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism throughout interaction with clients and CurbSide employees
- Answer & return calls in a timely manner
- Representing CurbSide’s values as well as setting a high standard; especially in talking with Crew Members
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintaining integrity and confidentiality when dealing with the company and client’s information
- Having knowledge of CurbSide’s cost for products, job costing, and labor tacking
- Represent Curbside be wearing proper Curbside uniforms and PPE
- Promote and enforce company procedures and policies
- Report any and all customer or employee related issues to department manager
- Taking individual and joint accountability for quality and client satisfaction
-Must have a minimum of 5+ years of landscape installation experience
-Must have hardscaping proficiency
-Must have a good driving record with a valid driver’s license
-Must be able to pass drug screening
-Must have and maintain a DOT Health Card
-Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects throughout the day
-Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time, but can take breaks as needed.
-Must be able to sit for several hours, but can take breaks as needed.
-Must be able to enter and exit CurbSide’s trucks.
-Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain.
-Must be able to climb in and out of the back of the truck safely.
-Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions
-Must be able to lift/push up to 75lbs repetitively throughout each day.
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
Apply for Landscape Quality Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly