Landscape Quality Supervisor
Our employees have voted us a Top Workplace for two years in a row!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures quality of final product on landscape installations on a day to day basis through project supervision, crew training and development
- Help crews prepare for their day and depart on time in the mornings
- Monitor care and maintenance of landscaping inventory;
- Communicate and coordinate with management, supervisors, and crew members effectively
- Assist with landscape installations during experience shortages
- Assist in material delivery to satisfy on-site demands
- Perform on-site walkthroughs to ensure integrity, quality standards, and cleanliness
- Ensure that all work is being performed in accordance with CurbSide’s Safety and Health Program, assist Landscape Manager in enforcing crew safety
- Operate field management software
- Make sure vehicles are well kept (meaning clean out at the end of every day) and in DOT compliance
- Respect and adhere to all company policies
- Oversee the project quality, safety, and keep productivity at a maximum
- Maintain working knowledge of landscape industry practices, equipment, and tools
- Retaining a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism throughout interaction with clients and CurbSide employees
- Answer & return calls in a timely manner
- Representing CurbSide’s values as well as setting a high standard; especially in talking with Crew Members
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintaining integrity and confidentiality when dealing with the company and client’s information
- Having knowledge of CurbSide’s cost for products, job costing, and labor tacking
- Represent Curbside be wearing proper Curbside uniforms and PPE
- Promote and enforce company procedures and policies
- Report any and all customer or employee related issues to department manager
- Taking individual and joint accountability for quality and client satisfaction
-Must have a minimum of 5+ years of landscape installation experience
-Must have hardscaping proficiency
-Must have a good driving record with a valid driver’s license
-Must be able to pass drug screening
-Must have and maintain a DOT Health Card
-Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects throughout the day
-Must be able to remain on feet for long periods of time, but can take breaks as needed.
-Must be able to sit for several hours, but can take breaks as needed.
-Must be able to enter and exit CurbSide’s trucks.
-Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind and rain.
-Must be able to climb in and out of the back of the truck safely.
-Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions
-Must be able to lift/push up to 75lbs repetitively throughout each day.
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.