SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER
Summary and Purpose:
The primary function of this position is to analyze the operating systems within Magnum Companies to reduce cost, improve productivity, improve profitability, meet service levels, provide customers with timely and accurate information and help the company reach its' revenue goals. This person should continuously be in contact with all the personnel in Magnum Companies to understand their needs and help develop to meet those needs.
Essential Job Functions:
Special Project Management
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assist design of a project and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Review deliverables before passing to customer.
- Effectively apply appropriate methodology and enforce project standards.
- Prepare for engagement review and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimize Magnum's exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Track and report expenses; manage project budget.
- Analyze and accurately forecast project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization.
- Assure project legal documents are completed and signed
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Effectively convey Magnum Companies message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (flexible and will involve some travel)
Pay: Competitive Salary DOE
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- FREE Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance Voluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!