Minnkota Power is seeking qualified candidates for an Environmental Engineer responsible for the solid waste program at the Milton R. Young Station located near Center, ND. The Milton R. Young Station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant, providing a stable energy source for our cooperative member-owners. The station is located 35 miles from Bismarck, North Dakota, a growing and progressive city with many recreational opportunities.
- Perform environmental permitting and compliance activities
- Assure adherence to facility permits and associated rules and regulations
- Developing compliance strategies for new environmental regulations
- Communicate environmental objectives to other plant departments
- Participate on project teams
- Manage landfill construction projects
- Provide environmental training to plant personnel
Position requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Geological Engineering. 2-5 years’ experience in the utility solid waste program is preferred but not necessary.
Minnkota Power Cooperative makes career growth and development a priority by creating a challenging and rewarding work environment. For more information regarding this job and our online application go to www.Minnkota.com. Resumes will not be accepted without a completed application.
Minnkota Power Cooperative is an EEO/AAP/Female/Minority/Disabled/Vets Employer