Technical Customer Service Representative
Growing company seeking individuals with prior customer service experience, who are looking for a long term career opportunity starting as a Technical Support Representative.
- Overtime always available, but not required.
- 1st and 3rd shifts available.
Technical Support Representative Role:
- Thorough training given to each employee regarding the company, their product, and how to successfully answer customer questions.
- Receive incoming calls from customers, listen to customer inquiries relating to their software/hardware, and uncover the problem utilizing the tools that were taught during the training period.
- Place customers on hold to further investigate the issue, including collaborating with other departments, to ensure customers are receiving the correct information.
- Ability to explain things in different ways, so that each customer can understand the issue and how to fix it effectively.
- Document each call into company’s internal system.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Ability to problem solve with an aptitude for solving them on your own.
- Proficient in navigating around computers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Word.