Sr. Visual Production Specialist
NON-EXEMPT JOB DESCRIPTION
Date: May 2017
Job Title: Visual Production Specialist Position
Pyramid: Marketing Department: Visual
Pyramid/Dept. Approval: Operating Company: Target
Provide support for the Visual Production process from the beginning to end. The process includes
photo cloning, illustration, CAD organization and administrative support. Utilizes Adobe Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and additional systems to complete job functions. Communicates with Visual Merchandising, PD&D, Marketing and other support areas on a regular basis.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assists Visual Production Design team members in a production artist capacity (photo cloning, CAD Illustrator organization, etc.) for Visual brief and communications.
2. Supports Visual Production team members in the prep, development, proofing and
distribution of Visual briefs and communication as well as distribution lists to Stores.
3. Completes fixture block layouts (Sketchup) as needed.
4. Participates in Special Projects with artist illustration.
5. Communication - Partners with Visual Merchandising, Store Communications, PD&D &
Marketing to provide pertinent information with regards to all Visual data and processes.
6. MySupport field Communication - Responsible for tracking, researching, distributing, and
follow-up on all communication to ensure prompt resolution.
7. Innovation Production - Supports Mannequin rollout distros and templates as needed.
Reports to Visual Production Manager or Expert. Works closely with Visual Merchandising, PD&D,
Store Communications & Marketing and other support teams.
• Adobe Suites Expert (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Portfolio of Graphic Design ability
• Communicate Effectively
• Sketchup Program Knowledge
• College Degree in Graphic Design or similar program
• Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word and Excel)
This description is intended as a guide only. The listed duties may be changed at the discretion of the incumbent's supervisor.