CARRIER SALES REPRESENTATIVE/BROKER
Description: The Carrier Sales Representative will be responsible for sales within the marketing area of the Coon Rapids terminal, including procuring carrier capacity and the negotiation and brokering of freight. This position works as part of Magnum Logistics Carrier Team, with direction from the Logistics Operations Manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospect and cold call new carrier leads and cultivate the relationship to book daily/monthly/weekly freight
- Provide carrier with proper load information to ensure, successful pickup and delivery of the load
- Profile all carriers; confirm active accounts, ensure accurate profiles and make any updates
- Responsible for management of customers' freight, which includes securing freight and monitoring profitability of said freight
- Assign loads to available equipment
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, but may require occasional weekends.
Pay: Salary, DOE
Benefits:This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!