Description: This position will be responsible for supporting the team and meeting goals through various functions while gaininga working knowledge of the industry and specifically the way in which Magnum operates.
- Contact and communicate professionally with customers to establish load appointments, load updates, load closures and any other pertinent information requested or required by the customer
- Enter accurate and complete load information into the TMS systems, including all data necessary for the Account Managers, Driver Managers and their drivers to successfully deliver freight on time
- Update load details with any accessorial or additional charges as reported by the Driver Manager or Account Manager to ensure correct billing and no lost revenue
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to ever -changing needs, and maintain a professional demeanor while doing so
- Assist the Account Managers in customer relations
- Assist the Driver Managers in driver relations
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!