Description: The primary function of this position is to efficiently and effectively work with our customers to manage capacities, service levels, and overall customer operations. This person will also work with Business Development to formulate and execute internal capacity plans based on the shifting freight tendencies, trends, and profitability of Magnum, LTD.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the assigned customers awarded capacities to the contractual agreements and communicate any capacity abnormalities.
- Plan and utilize the driving fleet in an efficient and effective manor while working with the Driver Managers on any special requests and/or driver time off.
- Track and report overall service levels based around on time pickups and deliveries.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure completion of a customer process from load acceptance to payment.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental InsuranceVoluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!