We are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our administrative team at our Minneapolis office. The Administrative Assistant is our “go to person” who provides assistance to staff and ensures that the front desk is covered at all times.
Who are we?
Partnership Resources, Inc. is nonprofit organization licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide day training and habilitation services to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. We provide both agency-based services, such as personal cares and recreational activities, and supportive employment services for clients working at jobs in the community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer the phone, manage the front office space and greet visitors
- Accurately track daily client attendance on paper and transfer it into Excel and our database
- Main point of contact between transportation companies, clients and staff in regards to ride cancellations, changes and problem resolution
- Update protected identity and health information for client contact sheets
- Ensure annual/progress reports are sent out in a timely fashion and in compliance with 245D licensure requirements
- Implement site safety procedures as needed
- Order office and program supplies
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the office at all times
- Stock and clean the conference and break rooms
- Provide support to other departments as needed
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with management, employees and clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Multi-task and work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Office 365 email platform)
- Willing to learn positive redirection techniques for adults who have disabilities
- Comfortable working with diverse populations
- Must tolerate working in a busy office setting with interruptions throughout the day
- Must be able to work in a shared space with others
- Ability to travel between office locations as needed
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years reception experience preferred
- Experience in a nonprofit and/or social services a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check with the Minnesota Department of Human Services
Full-Time M-F with day-time hours between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Competitive salary ($28,000-$32,000/annual depending on qualifications) and full benefits are included with the position.
Visit our website at www.partnershipresources.org!
Find us on Facebook! Search "Partnership Resources, Inc."
We are looking forward to hearing from you!