Medical Records Coordinator
Minnesota Mental Health Clinics is seeking a part-time medical records coordinator for our Eagan location.
Position requires 25 flexible hours a week.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
• Maintain log of outgoing records
• Adhere to HIPPA and clinic procedures
• Basic understanding/familiarity with technology and office equipment
• Process requests for records (from within facility and form other entities), retrieve them and transmit them appropriately
• Protect client information, keep records confidential
• Perform other clerical tasks as needed
Please email a resume, cover sheet, and salary requirements to Christina Zander at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651-454-3492
Minnesota Mental Health Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. Minnesota Mental Health Clinics complies with the Americans with disabilities act.