Regional Sales Manager
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Staffing Partners, Inc. is currently seeking a qualified sales candidate for a Regional Sales Manager role. This direct-hire position will be based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro or surrounding area, with a considerable amount of regional, multi-state travel required. In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will provide leadership over Territory Sales Managers and sales staff, and will report directly to the Divisional Vice President.
This opportunity is well-suited for a sales professional with sales leadership experience, and success with being responsible for achieving annual gross profit goals, revenue, and sales contribution targets for a sales team. This position will require the ability to work with various levels of individuals and professionals, including company executives as well as clients that can be in both a professional or industrial/agricultural environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- On annual basis, plan, develop and execute regional business plan that aligns with the corporate strategy to meet annual and long-term regional financial targets.
- Partner with Divisional Vice President of Sales, Marketing team and Territory Managers to develop and deliver on marketing strategies.
- Oversee and hold accountable the performance of Territory Managers and other regional direct reports to include compensation and career planning.
- Partner with Regional Operations Manager and meet regularly to ensure positive financial and performance goals and objectives are met.
- Maintain ownership of customer contracts for accuracy, compliance, and completeness as it relates to all business transactions.
- Uphold a culture of clear and concise communication with management and direct reports to encourage cooperation, direction and employee satisfaction.
- Promote ethical business practices and a culture where safety of employees and customers is top priority.
- Lead by example and hold true to Company’s Core Values.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Divisional Vice President of Sales.
- Travel up to 70% of time with field sales team.
- Overnight travel required.
- Climb up and down on large, industrial equipment on a regular basis.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, including travel time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field and/or 10 years of related work experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience directing and/or managing a field sales team in a quota-driven environment.
- Strong business intellect with knowledge of business processes, operations and principles
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Prior experience working as part of a team to effectively produce results
- Proven experience and ability prioritizing tasks in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to successfully complete a criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.