Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager will serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of national accounts within the automotive refinish industry with responsibility for retention and growth. The position will ensure that our customers derive maximum value from our equipment and services by performing the following duties:
- Support the Vice President in strategic objectives for National Accounts
- Be the market expert for the team, and provide insight into future product offerings
- Maximize growth and profit for the business unit through our National Account Partners
- Establish strong relationships with procurement, operations and executive teams of National Account Partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in automotive refinish industry is required
- Experience in selling to National Accounts is required
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic growth initiatives and/or business plans
- Ability to identify and close business opportunities
- The position requires 50-70% travel throughout the United States and Canada
- Ideal locations for this position to be based out of would be Osseo, Wisconsin or Dallas, Texas
We offer a competitive wage based on experience as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To learn more about working at GFS, visit www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
The continued success of our company is made possible by our talented, hardworking employees. We believe that every employee “makes their mark” on a company. This is especially true for a company of our size and culture. Although a large and growing business — with more than 400 employees — our heart is in the small town, homegrown values. Headquartered in Osseo, Wisconsin, we are just a short 20-minute drive to Eau Claire and less than a two-hour drive to the Twin Cities in Minnesota. Many of our employees enjoy spending their free time outdoors, with many year-round activities to choose from such as hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, boating and more!