Days: $43,781 - $49,253 based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: $43,781 - $49,253 based on qualifications
Easily moving between print and digital executions, the Graphic Designer works in a fast-paced environment to create concepts and marketing materials for multiple departments for use across multiple mediums. Collaborates with Creative Manager and internal clients to clearly convey design concepts that will inspire consumers to act. In addition, this role will be responsible for creating templates to be used for ongoing jobs by the Associate Graphic Designers. Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and present ideas to multiple audiences.
- Translate high-level ideas that originate from multiple internal clients into compelling marketing assets. Ensure all content is consistently on-brand and optimized for user experiences across multiple mediums such as web, mobile, social, email, direct mail, A/V and other applicable channels.
- Attend strategic meetings to gain an understanding of ideas and goals in order to assist in brainstorming of creative ideas and concepts. Collaborate with other members of the Brand Marketing team to formulate creative strategy and develop campaigns.
- Clearly articulate creative rationale to others through multiple forms of presentation, both within the Marketing department as well as with others. Effectively present concepts at various stages of development
- Create templates for recurring use in a variety of mediums
- Occasional Tasks
Please have your online portfolio on your resume for consideration
- Combination of post-secondary education in Graphic Design and/or related experience to equal four years.
- Skill set to handle complex marketing communication challenges with supervision
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Macintosh operating systems and related software, including Adobe Creative Suite, Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver and Director, HTML, and Microsoft Office. Multimedia skills a plus.