- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: $43,781 - $49,253 based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: $43,781 - $49,253 based on qualifications
Develops copy and proofreads all forms of media including all print and digital executions, within given creative guidelines. Works closely with Senior Copywriter to ensure consistency of brand voice across all marketing channels. Heavy emphasis on writing for a digital environment including but not limited to banner ads, emails, site content including search and keywords and social media.
- Develops copy for all forms of media including digital advertising, direct mail, print collateral and online within given creative guidelines. Works closely with Senior Copywriter to ensure consistency of brand voice.
- Contributes creative ideas and copy for special projects as requested.
- Attends department meetings, and project team meetings.
- Assists in special projects, as assigned.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field and experience in advertising copywriting to equal two years.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.