1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for providing continuous support to production and contributing to the efficiency in which they run within a glass manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for continuous improvement to 5S within the Warehouse, removal of scrap materials from production and staging of inventory for production batches. This position is on 2nd shift, Monday through Friday 2pm-10pm, + 15% shift differential.
- Maintain 5S requirement for the glass production inventory locations.
- Distribute material timely to the assigned production department and communicate effectively with both production and other warehouse team members.
- May also be required to load/unload customer orders at time of pick-up.
- Pickup/delivery of Glass production inventory for assigned manufacturing orders
- Complete inventory system adjustments for production assigned material
- Removal of production scrap from designated departments
- Maintain physical organization of the raw glass inventory
- Complete cycle counts as defined by finance, warehouse management & purchasing team members
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in an inventory control setting, material handling, forklift operations and/or manufacturing experience.
- Experience with Glass handling is preferred.
- CDL preferred w/ 2+ years experience preferable