Customer Service Representative - Starting at $17.50/hr.
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Best Vendors, the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group, the 6th largest employer in the world, Best Vendors gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent—if you’re up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you’ll feel right at home!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
A fresh approach to great results
Are you computer savvy and enjoy solving problems and talking to customers? This is not a “call center” and we don’t sell widgets … we focus on quality customer service in a complex environment. We are the direct channel between the Client and the Vendor. This entails intensive phone and computer work dealing with vending locations and vendors, and maintaining accurate computer records/inventory.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Candidate must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Positive internal and external work relationships
- Professional composure in high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Work independently
- JD Edwards (ERP system) experience a plus (or other ERP system, i.e. SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft)
Education & Experience
- A minimum of two years business experience in a customer service office environment (or a business setting requiring heavy customer service, computer and phone work). An equivalent would be a Bachelor’s degree with six months of customer service office experience.
- The candidate must have a high school degree with a minimum of two years business school preferred.
If you find our company intriguing and the position sounds like a great fit … what are you waiting for? Click Apply Now!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.