NPA HOD of Student Services
NPA HOD of Student Services
The HOD of Student Services is directly responsible to for the administrative and programmatic oversight of student service activities at the National Power Academy (NPA).
- Responsible for the administrative and programmatic oversight and coordination of Admissions, Enrollment Services, Academic Records, Student Advising and Academic Support Services.
- Manages all aspects of the Student Information System (SIS) for the NPA.
- Directs the training and the workflow of the office and serves as lead manager for the day-to-day operations.
- Promote and market the NPA’s programs, including high school student recruitment and community outreach activities.
- Responsible for overseeing all facets of daily operations in the areas of registration, course and classroom scheduling, and enrollment reporting.
- Responsible for engaging in retention and advising strategies to facilitate success of students on academic warning, probation and reapplying for admission after academic suspension.
- Facilitate student concerns and grievances and handles student code of conduct violations.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of NPA policies and procedures as they relate to student services.
- Ensure compliance with the Colleges of Excellence and KSA policies, procedures, reporting, standards, etc.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining KSA and International accreditation.
- Develop and maintain community and professional networks within the KSA.
- Perform additional duties designated by the Dean to achieve success of programs and meet mission of the NPA.
- A strong personal commitment to the NPA’s mission and vision.
- Experience in operational planning, policy development, and outcome/assessment.
- Understanding of student discipline in a higher education setting.
- Demonstrated success in working with students, faculty and staff regarding student conduct matters.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong facilitation and group leadership skills.
- A familiarity with and understanding of issues of diversity and inclusion, with knowledge of how those issues are particularly navigated in the KSA.
- Experience working with youth, schools, business, elected and government officials, industry, and/or community groups.
- Experience working in a leadership capacity with diverse groups.
- The ability to conceive, develop, and complete tasks without close supervision.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation, oral, and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient working knowledge of computer software programs (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite) and experience with navigating within a comprehensive student information system.
- Administration and work in the fields of education and/or organizational development.
To apply send your CV and copy of passport to firstname.lastname@example.org