Simulation Technician, St. Cloud Campus
Have you worked in a healthcare field or have an aptitude for technology? The College of St. Scholastica is looking for a Simulation Technician to work in its nursing simulation labs on the St. Cloud Campus. Will maintain inventory of supplies, perform routine manikin maintenance and collaborate with faculty for preparation and take-down of labs. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits including medical, dental, disability and life insurance; retirement plan; tuition remission; wellness program; and generous leave program.
An Associate’s Degree, technical training or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience, preferably in health cares, is required.
- Strong cross-cultural oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide diversity of students, faculty and staff.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, logical thinker.
- Ability to use or learn to use video cameras, microphones and digital cameras.
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to master proprietary software quickly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
For more information and to apply, visit www.csshrjobs.com. The College of St. Scholastica is an equal opportunity employer committed to enriching education and promoting opportunity through a culturally diverse faculty, staff and student body.