Seasonal, Full Time Order Builder "Loader"
Receive a $500 Bonus, MUST work a minimum 90 days and remained employed thru Sept. 2nd, 2019*
Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation of product
- Adhere to good warehouse practices and safety standards
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Stage completed pallets in designated area
- Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Six months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willingness to work flexible hours/shifts including overtime and Saturdays as needed. For Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling (west coast), hours may be 24/7 depending on the facility.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
- Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack to lift product
- Certified Forklift License
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: