Registered Nurse (RN)
Title: Home Care Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN)
Hours: FT or PT
Shift: Day/Night rotation
Weekends: FT- Every other weekend, PT-1 weekend per month
$3K ongoing bonus; wages are competitive with the local market & based on your skills, experience & education. Explore your potential - apply online!
LPN’s click here to apply.
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced RN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to be a registered nurse at PHS!
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
- Listen: Top Employer