Pediatric Home Service are leaders in home health care and a Top Workplace, we are committed to taking care of the child! If you’d like your awesome billing skills to make a difference in the lives of children, apply today! The Billing Supervisor oversees an exceptional team that is committed to using sound and ethical billing practices-keeping us ready to take care of the kids.
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that has teamwork, respect and community
- Work with others who value excellence in billing, customer service and patient care
- Supervise and coordinate patient account and reimbursement services
- Provide daily procedural direction and problem resolution to billing staff
- Review adjustment requests and resolve specific patient issues
- Deliver regular performance feedback and assign work to billing staff
- Organize and complete departmental, payer and special projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of initiative
- Supervisory/management experience preferred
- One year of billing experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical coding a plus
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.