Senior Software Developer (AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, HTML5)
Req #16Wednesday, January 9, 2019 DRC is one of the largest educational assessment and curriculum/instruction companies in the industry. Summary:
Data Recognition Corporation, a technology leader in educational assessments, is looking for a senior software developer to be part of a team building and supporting enterprise-level products. You will be working primarily with technologies including AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, and HTML5. This position is mostly development. Work with QA, BA, PM, Dev teams. Need a solid team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with multiple of the following: AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, HTML5
- Experience using CI/CD and DevOps technologies. Preferably Jenkins, Puppet and Terraform
- Experience implementing Cloud and/or Hybrid-Cloud solutions. Preferably AWS
- Experience with automated unit and functional testing tools like Protractor, Jasmine, Selenium, Geb
- Experience with work and code management tools like JIRA and GitHub
- Experience delivering software using Agile methodologies like Scrum
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Coffeescript and/or Typescript
- Experience working on large-scale enterprise systems/projects
- Experience with Java and/or Groovy/Grails
- Microservices architecture experience
- Sails.js, Sequelize, and Liquibase experience
- C++, iOS development, Chromebook app development, and/or CEF experience
- Education or Assessment related experience
The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V and prospective employees will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or
activity in a local commission, disability, age, protected veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.