Electrical and Automation Technician
Job Posting Title:
Electrical & Automation Technician - Nights
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following Electrical/programming skills on the following technologies:
- PLCs: Allen Bradley, Pico, Micro, CompactLogix, SLC500, ControLogix, Guardlogix and PLC-5
- Servo’s: Ultra, Kinetix
- Networks: Ethernet /IP, Sercos, DH-485, DH+ and Remote I/O
- Safety devices: Guard I/O, Safety relays
- Drives: PF4, PF40, PF70, PF525, PF700Software: RSLinx, DriveExecutive, RSLogix5, RSLogix500, RSLogix5000, PanelBuilder32, FactoryTalk View and RSNetworx
- Banner, Turck and SICK photoelectric and Proximity sensors.
- Inter-Machine Communications: Optimization control and process level interlocks.
- Computer Skills including familiarity with: Excel, Word, and SAP
Calibration duties including:
- Calibrate flow meters, RTDs, thermocouples, pressure sensors, scales, etc.
- Documenting calibration results
ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Multimeters’/DC voltage and amperage, milliamp, millivolt, Ohm’s, frequency and min/max reading
- Strong knowledge of 120VAC control circuits, 24VDC control circuits and Industrial Power 3 Phase 480V
- Calibration equipment
- Daily checklist (start-up Electrical)
- Red line prints to reflect wiring changes
- Completing the following Work Activity Types:
- PM01 – One Time Work Request;
- PM02 – Equipment Breakdown’s,
- PM03 – Preventive Maintenance Routines.
- Entering work activity into THS SAP.
- Re-builds of contactors and minor electrical components where applicable.
- Maintain close working relationship with equipment operators and line team leaders
- Troubleshoot emergency equipment failures
- Abide by all plant rules/policies including Safety, Quality, GMP regulations and perform good housekeeping practices
- Working with the other Maintenance Technicians to increase their electrical skills
- Must be able to work in a team based environment with all departments
- Backfill Maintenance Mechanic position based on business needs.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical/industrial skills.
- Electrical math (OHMS LAW) and measuring skills.
- Skill in operation of company tools and equipment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to think and react quickly, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impact on the organization.
- Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in an Industrial Electrical Technical Field or Electrical Industrial is preferred.
- Highly skilled electrical troubleshooting of plc’s, servo’s, and safety relays for bad components or faulty wiring.
- Strong knowledge of electrical print interpretation (European, American, etc.)
- Utilize a computer (laptop/desktop) to troubleshoot and repair faulty networked components.
- Strong knowledge of PLC's and VFD controlled machinery
- Proficient in troubleshooting, and repair of electrical components
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.