Maintenance Facilities Engineering
Job Posting Title:
1330-Maintenance Facilities Engineering
Responsible for planned maintenance and corrective maintenance or repairs to plant and office building mechanical distribution systems; such as compressed air, natural gas, city water, wast water, fire protection, steam, water treatment, chilled water, and HVAC systems. This position is also responsible for general building repairs and maintenance to include grounds, parking areas, building structures, bathrooms, and break areas, doors and windows, or other duties assigned by Plant Engineering manager as appropriate Must be willing to respond to calls after normal work hours and to work overtime, including nights and weekends as situations warrant. Must also be willing to work on plant holidays/shutdowns as needed.
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems; pumps, valves, regulators, instrumentation, and piping requirements.
- At least 5 years experience with steam boiler operations and ability to obtain a Chief Boiler license within one year
- Engineer license within two years preferred, or Military equivalent
- Solid knowledge of chilled water systems; compressors, heat exchangers, condensers, and glycol piping
- Experience with HVAC equipment and the ability to obtain a Refrigeration Technician license within one year
- Experience working with construction contractors; writing scope of work, and obtaining competitive bids
- Reviewing designs for correctness, supervising installation and constriction work
- Previous experience in either food or pharmaceutical manufacturing is desired
- Able to interface with other staff as a member of TMP activities, plant quality and safety audits
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, SAP
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.