Registered Nurse (RN)
Title: Home Care Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN)
Shift: Day/Night Rotation, Straight Overnights, Baylor
Weekends: PT-1 weekend per month
$3K ongoing bonus; wages are competitive with the local market & based on your skills, experience & education. Explore your potential - apply online!
What you do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced RN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to be a registered nurse at PHS!
What we do:
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
- Listen: Top Employer
Requirements: The qualified RN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New RN graduates welcome! Our Registered Nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: children, adolescents, pediatric, metro, twin cities, home care, homecare, child, nurse, rn, youth, minnesota, mn, weekends, night, days, registered, private duty nursing, pdns, kid, trach, vent, wound, firstname.lastname@example.org