ObGyn Physician Assistant, Clinical and Surgical
Oakdale ObGyn Physician Assistant
Twin Cities ObGyn Practice Seeks ObGyn Physician Assistant, Clinical and Surgical
Maple Grove-based Oakdale Obstetrics & Gynecology is seeking a fulltime Physician Assistant to join its team. As the largest physician-led ObGyn practice in Minnesota, we’re proud to offer a complete continuum of women’s health care in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area.
In this position, the Physician Assistant will work closely with GYN surgeons to provide diagnostic and therapeutic care for a range of women’s health concerns in an outpatient setting, including gynecological exams and evaluating and treating GYN conditions such as endometriosis, incontinence and uterine fibroids. The Physician Assistant will assist in outpatient procedures and surgeries at Maple Grove Hospital, including general surgery.
Ideal candidates will be a graduate of a Physician Assistant program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) and be certified/eligible for certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA); have a Minnesota Medical License; obstetrics and gynecology experience required.
GYN Surgical Experience Preferred
GYN/General surgical experience and knowledge in the areas listed below are preferred.
- Surgical instrumentation
- Robotic surgical knowledge
- Knowledge in Genitourinary and Abdominal cavity anatomy
- Major vessels and arteries
- Uterus/fallopian tubes/ovaries-vessel structures
- Effective communication skills
About the Practice
Our progressive, integrated team includes 10 board-certified ObGyn physicians, 8 nurse midwives, 5 nurse practitioners, an ObGyn physical therapist, and a registered dietician who work together to offer individualized care to women in all stages of life.
- The practice includes four state-of-the-art clinics serving women living in the fast-growing northwest and northeast suburbs of Minneapolis MN. Our flagship clinic is located in Maple Grove. Other clinic locations include Blaine, Crystal, and Plymouth.
- We are affiliated with Maple Grove Hospital, North Memorial Health Hospital, and two ambulatory surgery centers in Maple Grove and Blaine, respectively.
- Our physicians and nurse midwives deliver babies at Maple Grove Hospital, the 2nd busiest delivery hospital in Minnesota and are the practice leader in annual deliveries at that hospital.
- Staff and physician retention exceed industry norms.
- The practice is located in and near communities recognized for outstanding school systems, entertainment, recreation, culture, sports, and more.
Competitive salary and benefits, and reimbursed continuing medical education. Contact: Craig Carlson, Practice Administrator. Craig.carlson@oakdaleobgyn. 763-587-7000