Inginaire is seeking a CNC Programmer for our client in Faribault, MN. The CNC Programmer will determine, maintain and develop methods of steel, copper and coil fabrication. Create CNC Turret programming, order tooling and assist fabrication personnel. As well as work with software vendors for customization needs. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
- Responsible for the efficient usage of programmed materials.
- Provides support to efficiently build quality products and meet market demands.
- Studies and recommends techniques to improve existing CAM and internal software products.
- Analyzes and determines the most effective material size for production and recommends alternative materials to engineering when appropriate.
- Troubleshoots NC Programming issues.
- Maintains current CNC programs and tool libraries.
- Selects and recommends tooling purchases for new equipment in conjunction with engineering. Coordinates purchase of tooling with the tooling department.
- Supplies management with cost data for product pricing.
- Create and adjust CAD files. Collaborates with engineering regarding design enhancements for cost improvements.
- Assist in product development and cost reduction.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software as well as NC and DNC software manufacturing software and Database software