Walser Automotive is looking for automotive technicians of all levels to join our growing team.
What you’ll do: You’ll be working in state-of-the-art facilities with a team of experienced technicians. Whether its performing general maintenance as a Lube Tech, or diagnosing and repairing vehicles as a Semi-Skilled, Journeyperson or Master Tech: there’s work for all skill levels.
Walser Techs get:
- Paid training, at production rate
- ASE certification reimbursements
- Built in tool boxes
- Clean, bright and modern shops
- Air-conditioned shops
- Career growth opportunity in a stable work environment
- Recognition and rewards
- Full benefits
Skills, Experience and Education Qualifications:
- Maintain an energetic, professional, and positive personality throughout the workday
- Current ASE / MFG. certifications is a plus
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service and be results driven
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive has multiple locations and brands throughout the Twin Cities including: Buick Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, GMC, Jeep, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, Ram, and Toyota.
To learn more about Walser Tech Life and what else is in for you apply now or for a list of all current opportunities visit www.walsercareers.com