Marketing Automation Specialist
Join a 5-time Top Workplace!
Join Our Team
Be part of a not-for-profit mission you can feel proud of. Together, we build strong connections and financial success in the unique Minnesota communities where we live, work and play. If this sounds good, you’re the kind of person we’re looking for!
When you work at this financial cooperative, there’s a lot to take pride in. We love our members, and we hold ourselves accountable for providing exceptional service and quality products.
Though we’re a full-service financial institution, it almost doesn’t seem like it because of the genuine care and respect we show the people we serve.
And the work we do matters. We’re reminded of it often because we take time out of our day to recognize each other and celebrate even the small things. Here, you know you’re appreciated by everyone – your peers, your leader and the organization as a whole. One sign: You get paid to take your birthday off!
Affinity Plus Core Values:
- Integrity: We are honest and trustworthy. We are open to new ideas and feedback. We learn from our mistakes.
- Caring: We show compassion and respect for people. We treat people with dignity.
- Excellence: We strive for the best results and have high expectations. We seek to improve and to have a safe, secure and sound organization.
Fantastic early-career growth opportunity! As Automated and Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help build a strategic automated marketing platform from the ground up. We will provide extensive training in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, in which you will create and enable multi-channel marketing campaigns – including audience segmentation, journey building and new marketing executions. Successful candidates will have strong marketing experience/training, passion for creating process, and exceptional writing skills. A working knowledge of digital marketing strategy and channels is also a plus.
- Establish and manage automated marketing campaigns and communications journeys
- Build member and consumer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other platforms
- Collaborate with Digital Services and IT for business integration requirements;
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence on defining audience segmentation & campaign measures to optimize campaign results
- Help manage and execute digital marketing campaigns, such as paid search and social
- Review existing marketing campaigns across the organization and automating where appropriate
- Design reporting that accurately measures; report on results; identify and recommend programmatic changes to continuously optimize results
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies
- Develop content for touchpoints, such as email, social media, search, collateral
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- 1-3 years of marketing, communication or related experience
- Desire to learn and master automated marketing platforms
- Exceptional writing ability in a variety of mediums – digital channels in particular
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to process/details
- Knowledge of email marketing, digital marketing and/or social media campaigns
- Strategic mindset for building campaigns and marketing journeys
- Ability to leverage data to segment and reach critical audiences
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- BA in Marketing, Communications or other applicable field or comparable work experience
- Strong time management with the ability to manage multiple workloads with successful results
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, and Hubspot
- Proficiency in digital marketing channels and analytics
- Excellent communication skills – written, social, presentation, verbal – with the ability to connect, influence and develop strong relationships with member, employee and partner audiences
- Experience executing cross-channel content strategies
- Creative problem solving solutions to challenging situations
- Project management experience or certification
- Sitting 60-70% and Standing 30-40%
- Working at a computer 90% of the day
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
- Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing on a keyboard, answering phones, and moving cash around
- Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 50 pounds
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.