Northern Metal Recycling is hiring Full Time Mechanics! Start at $21 /hour!
Northern Metal Recycling, a division of EMR, the global forerunner in metals recycling is hiring! We are currently looking for full-time Mechanics, to be based out of our facility in St. Paul, MN.
9 paid holidays + Vacation days and benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, short term disability and paid uniforms too!
- Follows supervisor’s directions.
- Complies with OSHA regulations
- General knowledge in electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical areas
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in repair of heavy equipment.
- 1 year maintenance experience.
- Maintains equipment in proper working condition through planned, preventative maintenance procedures as directed..
- Responds to and repairs all equipment breakdowns.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Dismantles and reassembles machines and equipment.
- Installs new machinery and equipment.
- Fuels and lubes all equipment.
- Keeps manager informed of any conditions concerning the equipment, repairs and maintenance supplies needed.
- Responsible for all company tools and equipment assigned to them.
To Apply :
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in EMR Northern Metal Recycling!