Manager, Telehealth, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is a $2.2 billion integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, and Rice Lake (formerly Lakeview Medical Center), Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Manager - RN Telehealth is responsible for designing, and managing the implementation, operation, and evaluation of services for Telehealth for the Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS). This position manages department staff, information systems resources, and quality improvement activities of the day-to-day operations of the Telehealth department. The Manager - RN Telehealth is accountable for communication to internal and external stakeholders, reporting program performance, and participating in various process design and improvement initiatives to enhance the continuity of patient care and continually expand the use of Telehealth technologies to expand access, reduce cost and improve the quality of the care of MCHS delivers to our patients.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Five years of experience in a Registered Nurse position to include at least one year in a leadership role that demonstrated personal leadership effectiveness and team-building strategies; or two years of experience in a Registered Nurse Management position
- Current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse license or Nurse Compact Licenses
- Valid State of Wisconsin driver's license
- Master's degree in Nursing, healthcare, information technology, business or related field preferred
- Management within a healthcare setting
- Experience with telehealth, project management and grant writing
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Marshfield, Wisconsin has a community of 19,500 and is proud of our family-friendly environment. Marshfield is ranked "Best Place to Live in Wisconsin and Eighth Best Place to Live in America" by Bizjournals.com and offers excellent health care, schools, vitality, connection to cultural mainstream, and a low cost of living all wrapped up in a small-town feel. We are located in the middle of the state with easy access to a network of interstate, U.S. and State highways.
Questions may be directed to: Beth Westlund, Human Resources at Westlund.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
Visit our career center at: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number MC190376
Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.