Equipment Technician II
About the Role – You will:
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Photo, Plate, and Test equipment in Wafer fabrication
- Knowledge of electronic circuits, PLC’s, Robotics and able to read schematics.
- Able to follow and complete PM instructions.
- Maintains, repairs and troubleshoots equipment in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime. Includes Technicians that repair and maintain production and production test equipment.
- Establishes and maintains preventive maintenance programs and procedures.
- Administers training programs to ensure: Proper equipment operation, preventive maintenance, repair programs and procedures.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May provide guidance to other non exempt personnel. As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways
- Able to work Nights and weekends
About Our Group
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values --People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin.
- Excellent work Ethics
- Ability to work with Chemicals following all safety procedures.
- Team Player
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- High attention to details
Your Experience Includes:
- Related experience in the field, post-secondary education is preferred /relevant military experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Preferred Software and Hardware experience
Location: Normandale, MN
Shift (Fri, Sat, Sun and every other Thurs 18:30 - 06:30)
Travel 0 - 5%