Valley Staffing is seeking candidates interested in a skilled quality assurance position for a local company. This is a long-term, full-time opportunity with great potential for growth. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
-Inspection/evaluation of new tooling qualification parts using calibrated instruments
- Using calipers, height gauges, micrometers and a CMM
- Reporting and escalating any discrepancies between parts and stated blueprint tolerances.
- Interpreting a variety of customer blue prints
- Inspection of all hardware and outside processing operations
- Perform containment actions and effectively write non-conformance reports in the MRP system.
- Experience using micrometers, and calipers
-Ability to read blue prints
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office, including excel, email, and word
- Must be detail oriented and acurrate in evaluations of product and documentation
- Basic CMM, or comparator programming
Our office hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Please give us a call at 952-445-1180 to schedule a time to come in and apply for this position.
If interested, please contact the Shakopee office at 952-445-1180,
or email your resume to email@example.com (just click the link!).
$18.00 - 22.00
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
No special skill requirements