Business Development Associate
Career Opportunity with a 2019 Top Workplace!
Do you enjoy problem solving, and partnering with a team to deliver a great product? As a Business Development Associate (BDA) at Salo you'll have the chance to work closely with our top sales team members to help grow their books of business. If you're a natural planner who is intrinsically motivated, provides a superb customer experience and wants to be an integral part of a collaborative and dynamic team, then this is could be for you!
- Assist Business Development Directors (BDDs) with client development research
- Monitor job boards and opportunities at target accounts
- Research and analyze market trends
- Assist the BDDs in strengthening their relationships with our clients and consultants by managing their target accounts
- Manage and complete monthly expense reports
- Manage client events
- Manage and anticipate BDD’s calendars , specifically; lunches, client meetings, meetings with consultants, onsite interviews and event registrations
- Manage Bullhorn (CRM) data integrity
- Partner with the Customer Experience team in providing back-up support for phones and front desk
- Be a part of the internal Business Development Associate (BDA) team and support the business where needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- GED or high school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in professional services or related industry required
- Strong computer systems experience, Microsoft Office, CRM or ATS experienced preferred
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization, and time management skills require
Salo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
* This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions