Administrative Asst Health
Days: Based on qualifications
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Provides clerical and administrative support under general supervision to assigned areas, while maintaining strict confidentiality of departmental information. Responsible for maintaining departmental records.
- Provides a wide range of clerical and administrative support to include monitoring and ordering supplies; setting up files and maintaining records; formatting and maintaining spreadsheets for tracking and generation of reports; photo-copying materials; faxing information; routing internal and external mail; data entry as needed; and office maintenance.
- Coordinates communication within assigned work area to include answering the telephone, responding to electronic mail (email), sorting and distributing incoming mail, and responding to inquiries from employees, Community members, and external business contacts.
- May be requested to compose and type general correspondences, letters, memos, reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Schedule meetings, rooms, and coordinate calendars as requested.
- May be assigned to complete special projects or directed to assist other employees with projects.
- Responsible for maintaining all patient and business information strictly confidential.
Preferred Experience working the front desk in a Dental Clinic.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have successfully completed a one year office administration or have at least one year of administrative work experience.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Good computer skills to include but not limited to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must hold and maintain Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification. If not CPR certified upon hire, must obtain certification within 90 days of employment.