2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Supply Chain Planning
Job Posting Title:
Under general supervision, determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule. Initiates supplier schedules and/or material releases as appropriate. Works to maintain adequate days of supply while following annual inventory projections. Assists with troubleshooting supplier quality and service issues
- Develop collaborative relationships with source venders
- Maintain adequate market knowledge to insure availability for planned production
- Assess the appropriate historical data and forecast information to plan long-term
- Coordinate all short-term purchasing functions to support production schedules and seasonality plans
- Provide feedback to planning, manufacturing, quality assurance, procurement, and finance regarding disruptions in supply, unexpected cost issues, cost saving ideas, rejected materials, sale or disposal of obsolete materials
- Ensure materials procured to support planned days of supply while maintaining annual inventory projections. Work with Procurement on MOQ concerns or changes in demand.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- BS or BA Degree
- Three years relevant business operations experience preferably in manufacturing
- Two years’ experience in an inventory control function.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Prefer SAP Procurement experience
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Experience in the food industry desired.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.