MIG & TIG Welder - Rotating Shift
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge and understanding of basic maintenance on MIG and TIG welding machines.
- Use of torches, grinders, drill presses, plasma torches, drills, and other shop equipment.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Correctly assembly and weld all oil cooler frames, radiator frames, including sub-assemblies, list radiator & oil cooler parts.
- Collect parts for final assembly and prep for assembly.
- Responsible for the basic maintenance and care of equipment and tools.
- Change gas bottles as required.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Perform related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Be able to use measuring devices such as tape measure, calipers, and micrometers.
- Follow instructions and read SP’s.
- Interacts well with others.
- Blue print, assembly and schematic reading.
- Communication in English both written and oral is essential.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test and hands weld test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School diploma or GED with 1-year related experience, or completion of technical college welding course.
- 2 year Welding degree and 3 years of welding experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.