Conference Marketing Coordinator
Do you have a passion for writing, editing and proofing? Do you have an eye for design and a knack for project coordination? Do you take pride in meeting deadlines and achieving goals? If so, we want to meet you.
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association with 8,500 members. Your writing skills and creative energy are just what we need to help us market educational conferences to CPAs and other professionals.
As a conference marketing coordinator at the MNCPA, you:
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to reach target audiences
- Write compelling copy for print, web, email and social media
- Collaborate with conference and design teams to determine themes and concepts
- Identify opportunities to improve the conference experience for attendees
- Work with interdepartmental team to cross-promote MNCPA products, services and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time position with great benefits including health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org