3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is working with a client in the Des Moines and surrounding areas looking for qualified Forklift Operators to join their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity that pays from $13.00 - 16.50/hr based on experience and shift differential. We have 2nd and 3rd shifts available now! Primary Duties & Responsibilities for the Forklift Operator position:
- Safely loads, unloads, moves and stacks product using a forklift or other material handling equipment.
- Safely picks, wraps, counts, weighs, inventories or tags products and materials.
- Safely loads outbound freight; receives inbound loads.
- Correctly inspects material handling equipment and performs basic maintenance to ensure safe operations.
- Properly inspects trailers prior to loading or unloading freight.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality are job requirements.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their assigned duties when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 6mo - 1 year of experience in warehouse operations preferred.
- Material handling certification required.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Principles and practices of effective customer service.
- Ability to consistently lift 70 pounds
- Ability to read gauges
- Ability to work and maneuver in tight spaces.