- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff has a client in the Ankeny area looking for skilled Machinist. The pay is between $20-28/hr based on experience. All Shifts Available. Job Duties: Clean and maintain production tools and molds. Build components for new tools, existing tools and molds through the use of tool room equipment, using designs created by the engineering department. Read and interpret plans from paper drawings or computer files. Using toolmakers scope, measures, examines, diagnoses and trouble-shoots existing molds to make improvements or corrections repairs. Work with project leaders to ensure that projects are finished quickly and precisely. Other duties as required. Job Requirements:
- High school education coursework or GED required.
- Two-year tool & die degree or four years experience in tooling or mold making preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows based CAD programs such as Master cam, AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Ability to lift up to 55 Pounds
- Experience and understanding of handling and working with different molds.
- Background and knowledge of different mathematical fields.