5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Pro Staff is looking for a skilled Industrial Painter for reputable company in the Des Moines Area. This is a industrial manufacturing company that is looking for candidates that are knowledgeable and skilled in operating various types of industrial equipment and machinery. This is a 1st shift (6:30AM - 4:00PM) that pays between $15-17/hr. Essential Functions/Key Account-abilities:
- Maintain a clean work area utilizing 5S principles and daily organizational skills.
- Utilize and maintain, spray booth equipment and paint applicators.
- Prep products as appropriate (mask, sand, staging) to ensure product is painted in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Apply paint to customer specifications adhering to work instructions.
- Cross train in the blast area, to add profile and clean surface.
- Mix paint as appropriate and according to standards.
- Utilize tools to measure thickness of primer and finish paint, ensure are adhering to ISO standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) – five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.