Press Brake Set Up Operator
Do you have previous Press Brake and Set-Up experience? Do you enjoy working in a team setting and is looking for a new challenge? If so, Pro Staff may have the right opportunity for you! We are hiring for a Press Brake Operator for a company located in the White Bear Lake area. Hours are working on 2nd shift, Mon-Thurs. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity that offers a competitive benefits package once hired on. Apply now or call us for more information at 651-291-7811!
- Operates punch press to punch holes or layout marks in metal sheets, plates, strips, or bars and following charts
- Places workpiece on table manually or by using crane.
- Aligns workpiece to scale and end gauge on machine and clamps it to machine table.
- Pushes button to turn turret to specified punch and die.
- Turns cranks to set indicator to specified dimension on forward and lateral machine scale.
- Presses pedal to activate punch.
- Repeats operation for each machine setting specified on charts.
- Positions center punch from turret to touch plate and turns crank to scratch layout lines.
- May compute punch charts from blueprints, using square, scale, and applying knowledge of shop mathematics.
- May punch holes in nonmetallic materials.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience related to Press Brake
- Set up experience is highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent