Spanish Marketing Specialist
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Our client, in Chicago is looking to bring on an early career marketing specialist who is bi-lingual, Spanish, to help with their marketing efforts in Latin America. Our client, in the medical devices field, is constantly launching new products, enhancing existing products, attending tradeshows and/or offering all kinds of product sales incentives. As their geographical footprint continues to grow, they are looking to add a Marketing Specialist to their small team. Once converted to a full time employee you will be traveling 4-5 times a year to your Latin American clients/partners helping role out new marketing campaigns for their Latin American audiences.
The ideal candidate for this role must be fluent in Spanish and will be responsible for:
- New product launch marketing material
- Reformatting some current marketing material pieces
- Social Media
- Latin America Quarterly Newsletter
- Trade show collateral
- Banner Ads
- Web pages, micro-sites
Working with the in-house creative team, here in Chicago, you will help develop a variety of campaigns for the Latin America Market. It’s important that you understand the design process so that projects can be concepted and produced in a timely manner, helping to meet revenue goals and objectives. Campaigns will be multi-faceted, tapping into digital, print and social channels.
To be considered for this role, here is what we are seeking in a professional with no deviation:
- First and foremost, this is an entry level role with a salary commiserate with a professional with 1-2 years of experience and YES, internships count!
- Fluent in Spanish both written and oral
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Interest in International Marketing
- Knowledge of graphic design process and ability to make edits and changes to a file
- Strong coordination skills, ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to travel to Latin America at least 4 times a year
- Event coordination experience
- Ability to translate, edit and proof copy
- Adobe Creative Software
- Microsoft Software
Why work here?
- International Marketing Experience
- Opportunities to grow professionally within the organization
- Ability to travel
- Solid benefits