Sr. Digital Strategist
Digital People is searching for a Senior Digital Strategist who enjoys solving client problems in a collaborative format and seeks to test new ideas! In this role, you will be responsible for the development and management of digital marketing strategy with an emphasis on paid media channels. If you have in-depth paid media (PPC, Paid Social, Display) knowledge and strong analytical skills while always asking “why?”, then this is the job for you!
- The Senior Digital Strategist position is responsible for overseeing the digital marketing strategy for multiple client accounts.
- Works with channel SMEs to build the overall media strategy for clients, with a focus on digital channels.
- Manages client accounts to meet or exceed agreed upon KPI’s.
- Manages client conversion rate optimization efforts.
- Establishes clear goals for each client, as needed.
- Creates monthly reports and delivers actionable insights.
- Provides strategic recommendations for cross-channel optimizations and shifts based on performance.
- Stays up to date with the changing digital marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Business, Marketing, Economics, or Finance a plus)
- Google certification preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience managing paid digital (PPC, Display, Paid Social) in a corporate, agency, or freelance setting
- Excellent understanding of the various digital and traditional marketing channels, and how they interact with one another
- Expert Microsoft Office Knowledge (Advanced Excel skills preferred)
- Experience with conversion rate optimization.
- Experience with managing client accounts.
- Experience with a bid management platform (Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick, etc.) is preferred.