Immediate onsite, freelance need for a period of 5 months, possibly longer, for a professional who can not only copywrite technical product copy for the laboratory industry, but also work on CMS functions. Our client is heading into their catalog season and along with that, they are refreshing some of their content. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to wear multiple hats:
- 60% Copy and Editing: Work is all B2B, technical copy for catalog and eCommerce site. Some copy will be from scratch while other copy will require your editing expertise which will be to verify and review product content specifications, branding, descriptions, key word usage, etc.
- 40% CMS: Here you will be assigning SKUs, update any additional specs in he system, etc.
This is a 40 hour a week work week, onsite with our client in Vernon Hills
To be considered, we will need to see:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of copywriting experience, specifically product copy that is technical in nature.
- Portfolio showcasing your technical product copy work
- Familiarity using a CMS
- Strong editing and proofreading skills