Social Media Content Creator
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is searching for a seasoned Social Media Content Creator for a contract role to create compelling, native social content for a top retailer! You will be a good fit for this role if:
- You're a visual storyteller, love graphic design and technology, an expert at Photoshop and know all the best new apps and tricks to take a photo or video to the next level.
- You are able to bring ideas to life via presentations and editorial pitches in Keynote, and are passionate about type and good style.
- You are organized, driven, professional and are accustomed to fast paced turn-arounds.
- You live and breathe pop culture, new media, and artistic expression.
- You are fluent at Apple IOS software and photo/video editing apps and crafting content across all digital platforms (IG, Facebook, Giphy, etc..).
- Collaborate with content strategists to concept and expertly execute native social content (video, photo, graphic design, photo treatments)
- Create/visualize storyboards specifying layout, typestyle, photography and/or illustration
- Drive forward brand standards across all content techniques in photography, graphic design and videography
- Edit existing photos and/or videos in near time
- Design and format all content in adherence to best practices for all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, etc...)
- Work closely with content strategists and other partners to ensure deliverables exceed goals/KPIs
- Put together visually stunning presentations in Keynote and/or InDesign for sell-in, when necessary
- Onsite only
- 3-5+ years of social media content creation at an agency or similar content entity
- College degree preferred
- Portfolio demonstrating talent and taste for photography, art, design
- Fluency in Apple IOS software and photo / video editing apps: Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya, InDesign, Smoke, Keynote
- PowerPoint (functionality), Word, Outlook